Please read the following carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it. This policy may change from time to time in our discretion, and your continued use of our Site is deemed to be acceptance of such changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
What Information Must You Share?
The amount and type of information we collect from you depends on your activities and use of our Site. Below, we explain what information we collect.
When you browse our Site:
- We may collect your IP address to measure Site traffic and to help provide a relevant shopping experience.
- If you come to our Site via a link, we may collect the location of the link that referred you.
- We may collect information about the browser you are using to help optimize our Site for visitors.
- We may keep track of pages you visit to help provide you with a more personalized shopping experience.
When you make purchases through our Site:
- We will collect your shipping and billing information to process your order. This includes your name, shipping address, billing address, email address, telephone number, and credit card number.
- We may collect additional information contained in “cookies,” such as your purchases and login data, to personalize your shopping experience. Your browser may be required to accept cookies if you wish to add items to a shopping cart.
When you create an account on our Site:
- We collect your name, e-mail address, and password to protect your account. You can help ensure your privacy by not sharing your login information or password.
When you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter through our Site:
- We collect your name and e-mail address to subscribe you to our e-mail newsletter. You may manage your e-mail newsletter subscriptions online through the Site.
When you request a catalog through our Site:
- We collect your name, address and telephone number.
When you communicate with us through our Site:
- We collect your e-mail address and the other information that you provide in order to respond to your communication.
When you enter contests, participate in surveys, or register for other activities on our Site:
- We collect your name, e-mail address and telephone number, and the other information that is required for entry or participation, which varies depending on the activity.
How is Your Personal and Account Information Used?
- We may occasionally send you promotional or product information. If you do not wish to receive promotional or product information, you may opt out of future communications by following the instructions in the e-mail communication.
- In addition, in order to measure how we are doing and to better understand how we can improve our product offerings, we or one of our service providers or strategic partners may contact you by telephone or e-mail and solicit your participation in research.
- If you become our customer, we may send you updates on important information about our company and services.
How is Your Personal and Account Information Shared?
Other than as disclosed below, we will not share, rent, trade nor sell the information you provide. We may disclose aggregate, non personal information about Site users in order to describe our service to prospective business partners and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
- We may share your personal and account information with our third party services providers, including but not limited to our credit card processors, Site developers and hosts, advertising agencies, and other services providers, whose use of your information is limited to providing services to us.
- We may disclose your personal and account information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, as required by law, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Site; or in emergencies, such as when we believe someone’s physical safety is at risk
- Your personal and account information may also be disclosed in connection with a sale, merger, amalgamation, financing, re-organization, liquidation, or insolvency of our business or a merger with another company. Upon completion of the transaction or event, your personal information would be transferred to our successor-in-interest to be used for the purposes for which it was collected.
How is Your Personal and Account Information Protected?
- We have implemented physical, electronic and administrative measures to protect your personal and account information from error, loss or unauthorized access. For example, we use industry-standard efforts, such as passwords, firewalls and Secure Socket Layers, to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information contained on our computer systems and processed by our third party service providers. In addition, our employees and any third parties we use are contractually bound to protect the confidentiality of your information.
- Your personal and account information and transaction history are kept behind our firewall on separate servers.
- We keep your information only for a period reasonably necessary to meet the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any legal requirements, including statutory retention periods.
How Can You Contact Us?
The Faribault Woolen Mill Company
1500 NW 2nd Avenue
Faribault, Minnesota 55021
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Application and Sites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us using the above contact information.