Official Giveaway Rules
This contest is intended for legal residence of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia only, excluding Rhode Island. Void where prohibited by law. Do not enter unless you meet the eligibility criteria and are located in the United States at the time of entry.
No purchase is necessary to win. The purchase of any product from Faribault Woolen Mill LLC (Sponsor) does not increase the chance of winning.
These official rules are a legally binding agreement by and between you and sponsor (as defined below) and govern your entry in the giveaway.
Facebook specific - This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Giveaway will be directed to the Sponsor, not Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook
- Sponsor: Faribault Woolen Mill Company LLC, 1500 NW 2nd, Faribault MN 55021, is the Sponsor of the Giveaway.
- Eligibility: The “Share Your Faribault Story” Giveaway is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (except Rhode Island), and who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. The following individuals are not eligible; employees, contractors, directors and officers of Faribault Woolen Mill, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and the immediate family members of, and those living in the same households of these individual.
- Overview: Eligible individuals may enter the contest by creating and submitting a written story about their favorite Faribault product, along with one image of the product. Entrant must have written the story themselves. If someone other than Entrant has written the story, the Entrant must have written permission from that person to submit the story, and the Entrant must be able to obtain a signed release from said author upon request of the Sponsor.
- Giveaway Dates: The Giveaway begins at 12:00 PM (midnight) CST on Friday, May 6th, 2016 and ends at 11:59 CST on Sunday June 12th, 2016. All entries must be emailed or postmarked by June 12th, 2016. No entries will be accepted before or after these dates. One entry per person.
- Prizes: Three winners will be selected from entries submitted, and notified on or before Friday, July 1st, 2016. Each winner will receive a 50” x 72” 1776 Flag Wool Throw (Betsy Ross design, SKU 07017), $180.00 Retail Value.
Winner is responsible for reporting and payment of all applicable federal, state and local taxes (including income taxes) associated with the prize and holds the Sponsor harmless from liability for failure to timely report and / or pay such taxes.
- Selection of Winners: Entries will be judged by a qualified panel of judges who will evaluate each entry based on originality and human interest of story, as it relates to Faribault product, the owner of the product and/or author of the story. The winner’s first name, city and state will be posted to the Faribault Woolen Mill website along with their stories and product images on Sunday July 3rd, 2016.
- How to Enter:
Use the online entry form at FaribaultMill.com, add your story to the entry form, and upload your image. Entry questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your story along with a copy of the product image to Faribault Woolen Mill - Attention: Share Your Faribault Story Giveaway – 1500 NW 2nd – Faribault, MN 55021. Do not send original images – they cannot be returned. Only send image copies.
- Use the online entry form at FaribaultMill.com, add your story to the entry form, and upload your image. Entry questions should be directed to email@example.com
- Conditions of Entry: By entering the contest, each Entrant irrevocably grants Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns, agents and licensees, the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used), each element of the Entrant's Entry, and use of the Entrant's name, likeness, photograph (collectively, "Likeness"), and/or statements regarding his/her participation in this Contest (with or without using the Entrant's name) in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, and without additional compensation or approval from the Entrant or any other party. Entrant waives intellectual property rights, privacy/publicity rights or other legal or moral rights that might preclude the Sponsor's use of any element of the Entry, and agrees not to sue or assert any claim against the Sponsor for the use of any element of the Entry or Entrant's Likeness or statements, and via social media or other electronic means.
Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold Sponsor, its agencies and Contest Parties and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and any of their employees (collectively, the "Indemnitees"), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Indemnitees due to or arising out of the use of any element of Entrant's Entry, or the Entrant's conduct in submitting an Entry in connection with this Contest, including but not limited to claims for trademark infringement, copyright infringement, violation of an individual's right of publicity or right of privacy, or defamation. Entrant further agrees to release Sponsor from any and all claims that any advertising subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Sponsor infringes Entrant's rights with regard to any elements or ideas contained in any element of the Entry
- Opt Out: Sponsor may use your name, address, telephone number and eMail address to send future promotional material. This is optional and will not increase your chances of winning. If you wish to restrict Sponsor’s use of such information, you may notify Sponsor listed in paragraph 1.