Faribault Woolen Mill Company LLC (“Faribault Mill”)
Effective May 8, 2017
May 8, 2017. It summarizes what information we might collect from a registered user or other visitor ("you"), and what we will and will not do with it.
What we do with your personally identifiable information (PII)
We collect PII from you only when you voluntarily provide us with this information. If you elect not to do so, we may not be able to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. "Personally identifiable information" means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your Faribault Mill user ID and password (if applicable)
- credit card information (if applicable) or any account-preference information you share with us
- your computer's domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can 'talk' to yours while you are logged in.
If you do provide PII to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party.
- on occasion, share information about our customers, sales, online traffic patterns and related information, to reputable third parties who help us improve our business and services.
- use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Faribault Mill, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as: the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our website(s); research and development; customer and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
Your right to unsubscribe and control your information
You may opt out of any future contacts at any time. You can do the following by sending an email to email@example.com, or calling us at the phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Request your name/demographic information not be shared with third parties for marketing purposes
- Unsubscribe to emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email that you receive.
- Request to be removed from our catalog mailing list and any other printed marketing communications.
Please provide your name and address when sending us an email inquiry or request.
Please note that if you already have requested products or services when you decide to withdraw consent, there may be a short period of time for us to update your preferences.
Faribault Mill uses "cookies" to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our website.
Social Media platforms
When you visit one of Faribault Mill’s pages on a third party social networking platform such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest, you may encounter social media plugins such as Facebook “Like”, Tweets, Pinterest “Pin” buttons, etc. When you use these social networking platforms and plugins, your username and password for the services and other information available about you or collected from you by those services may be shared with us.
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your Faribault Mill user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the Faribault Mill website when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against "malware" (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Notice to European Union users
Faribault Mill's operations are located in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use the Faribault Mill website and/or service(s). Faribault Mill does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the [U.S.] Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.)
If we make material changes in the way we collect, use or share your personal information, we will notify you by sending you an email to the email address you most recently provided to us and/or by prominently posting notice of the change on our online Services.
Questions, comments, concerns
Thank you for choosing Faribault Mill.